Wednesday, December 28, 2016

What is Loyal3?


There is a wise saying, “many a little makes a mickle”, meaning many small amounts accumulate to make a large amount.  In that vein, I want to talk about how I have started to invest some of my money with that thought in mind.  I am a patient, long term investor, at least I think with money I don’t need today.  Maybe I don’t have a lot at one time to invest in the stock market, but I want to invest whatever little that I do have.  So what do I do?  

Well one answer is these avenues that allow you to invest and buy fractional shares if the amount you have doesn't add up to the current stock price.  What if you could buy shares in household name Fortune 500 companies for zero commissions?  No, it is not an ETF, instead its individual stocks and I’m not afraid of holding individual stocks in big name notable companies whose products and services I use on a regular.  So, why not partake in the profitability of these companies when I am already spending my money on their proudcts or utilizing their services?  The way I am doing this is with an online trade platform called Loyal3.  They allow you to invest in companies like Apple (APPL), Google (GOOGL), Facebook (FB), Walmart (WMT), etc. with as little as $10.  You can setup recurring purchases or ad hoc purchases.  The thing I also like about doing it like this is the concept of dollar cost averaging applies, where you buy when the price may be high, low, and in between, but all along you partake in the company’s success.  

If you remember I started this blog with a wise saying that “many a little makes a mickle” and I just wanted to be comfortable with the idea that I don’t have to have a windfall of money to come in before I start to invest.  I can do it a little at a time and partake that whole time with the monies I currently have.  My strategy is to have recurring that I invest in 16 stocks of products or services that I or my family use frequently.  They are listed below in the picture at the bottom.  In addition, on occasion when I get additional income, I invest usually in the biggest losers of these on the list so as to purchase at the cheapest price.  Also a fractional share doesn’t stay that way when you have invested enough to make a whole share.  For example, if Netflix (NFLX) is $100 in January and you invested $50 in December and $50 in January you will own one share of Netflix.  

This has been helpful for me to continue to invest for our future with the monies I have now no matter how little and without having to wait.       

                                 

So is this a service you think you can use, if so, kindly visit my Affiliate and Referral link here and find Loyal3 to sign up? 

To find out more information of how Loyal3 works can be found here.

Ps:  Any readers who are currently using Loyal3, please share your experience by leaving a comment on this post.  Also please be sure share this content to your friends and family if you find it useful.  I thank you in advance.

Disclaimer:  Financial investments using this and other financial services are subject to risk in that you could lose your entire investment due to the nature of investment exposure to the stock market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC