Wednesday, January 4, 2017

What makes you middle class and remain?


what makes you middle class
In this blog, I am going to describe what I see to be reality of today's middle class trying stay middle class.  I’m speaking from the position I am in now as 40 year old adult.  I am describing my reality as I’m not a millionaire yet and am more akin to just trying to stay or maintain my current standard of living.  This new middle class person almost must:
  • Have some higher college education and/or advanced trade skill
  • Either one or both of a couple working in some capacity
  • Not only work a 9-5 job in some cases, but have side hustles also to bring in additional income to meet any shortfalls in finances or to invest and save extra
  • Have financial literacy
  • Learn how to take advantage of every opportunity to stretch our dollars
  • Insure yourself in some cases even before investing for unexpected life events
  • Seek to create multiple streams of income and/or cash flow
  • Teach others how to do what has been success for you
  • Take part in political and social issues that impact our communities
  • Save the planet by becoming better more informed consumers and/or less consumptive in our behavior
  • Save our health and our families by having healthier habits around eating and exercising
  • Learn to manage stress
PS:  Please share your experience by leaving a comment on this post.  Also please be sure share this content to your friends and family if you find it useful.  I thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC