Thursday, January 5, 2017

Ways to Make Money On The Side


I write in my previous blog "What makes you middle class and remain?" the need for new middle class to have side hustles in order to bring in additional income because these days and time shit cost more or is rising in price yet our wages rarely do at the same pace.
ways to make money on the side
As we get squeezed, if you don't want to cut back and do without, then you have to make more money and that is the bottom line. So how do you make more money when your main job has you locked in already to a set salary, well that's when you have to add in a side hustle.  I currently have five side hustles and please note when I say hustle I'm not meaning this in any sense to mean it's illegal, undermining, unimportant, or derogatory that hustle you choose. What starts out to be a side hustle could turn into a full fledged business. I mean to say it more in the sense that it is of small beginnings and you can use synonymous with the phrase another stream of income.  My five hustles are below:
  • Real estate rental properties (buy and hold strategy for passive income)
  • Stock options investing (capital gains income)
  • High School and Little League Football Officiating (earned income)
  • Drop-shipping (earned income)
  • Blogging (earned income and points/miles and credits)
The latter two of this list are new and I actually have not made a dime yet but hope to in near future by providing you my audience with good content on my blog to think about, discuss, and/or take action on if it fits your circumstance and by selling products on Amazon.  The others I have been doing for the last couple of years and it has been really helping my household stay afloat and/or get ahead. My wife and I live below our means for the most part, but we do have our setbacks due to unexpected expense here and there, but largely we are on track to meet our financial goals. However, without those additional streams of income it would be hard to save as much as we do and have discretionary income to do the little things which make life all the more enjoyable.  Poor and middle class people, you better get your hustle on!

PS:  Please share your experience by leaving a comment on this post.  Also please be sure share this content to your friends and family if you find it useful.  I thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC