Tuesday, May 30, 2017

I Want Tesla To Win

Tesla Logo Image

The Unconventional Tesla Stock

I have mentioned in a previous blog, "Loyal3 10 Stock Plan", that the stock price of Tesla defies all financial ratio metrics by which to evaluate if it is a good buy especially at the current price of $335.10. 

I Want Tesla To Win

Being that I'm more a value oriented type investor when it comes to when it is a good time to buy, I realized early that I don't have an explanation for Tesla, but I know I want to be invested in this company because I believe in the vision and the mission of this company which products are trying to shape the world I want to see.  Electric cars which don't emit carbon, solar power which can be used to harness energy from sun to charge car and battery storage for use to power other things.  Basically a company that produces products that harness and use renewable energy to power products.  Now and in past, the oil companies would look to buy out and suppress this type of change as it poses a threat to business as usual. Surely they have bought influence of politicians to allow for them to continue to thrive, despite the harm they contribute to our environment, but this time there is company that won't go away that may bring down the paradigm as Tesla now has a bigger market cap than big automakers like GM and Ford who have been producing cars for years.

Move Over Oil There Is Something Cleaner

So, people are buying into the promise that existing car companies didn't push for as they kept with status quo and now this disruptor Elon Musk is working to usurp them for their complacency to innovate and push the envelope.  There was a time for oil just as there was time for coal, but oil is refusing to let go as the growing concerns that carbon it produces contributes daily to the damage of the very planet we live on yet they continue to deny.  I'm not at all denying the role that oil has played moving us forward, but the future is renewable clean energy technology of which Tesla is one, so I want this company to win for a better and cleaner tomorrow. 

Tesla Ecosystem

It looks like it will win as well because nothing even the negative news seems to shake investors and Tencent Holdings Limited has recently taken a stake in the company; thus, causing extreme losses for those that shorted Tesla stock.  Now that Tesla is making a car that is supposed to be around 30K, the price of other midsize cars, I'm very much considering it will be my next car although I would likely be in market for a used one.  I might even consider the roof if the battery storage has been solved thus I'll be more into the Tesla ecosystem much like I'm in the Apple ecosystem.

The Vision Of Our Tomorrow

I have liquidated my positions that I was consciously in oil and it seems that maybe the greed to produce might be the downfall of oil as producers cannot forgo the drive to extract more when the price goes up causing oversupply and driving the profits that use to exist out of the market that was so profitable less than 10 years ago.  Tesla is the stock of today and hopefully the vision of our tomorrow.  I'll get behind this company and invest as yes they will need money to build out a new infrastructure that now supports mainly the oil companies product, but oil will have new competitor in the field that hopefully will replace it sooner than later for all our sake since the drive for profit doesn't come with common sense for these oil companies. 

In Closing

Though you hear me speak of need to invest, my investment to have viable planet for myself takes precedence over money.  As what is money without earth?  Nothing.  So invest in Tesla although it makes no financial sense in valuing it as a profitable company. Hope that its vision and products wins more hearts and minds because the more they do the less carbon emissions will go up in the atmosphere and less demand for oil will make these companies take more of the position they should in this 21st century, much like coal has taken today.
 
Note:  If you want to get into investing and it makes your head spin, you can follow my lead where I am investing money and purchase the below diversified motifs.  Tesla is one of my picks in Os Own What You Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC